Monday, November 28, 2011

My Blood Red Hunting Hat

A hunting hat is suppose to be something that makes you stand out from the crowd. It's something that makes you, you. I have so many things I'd like to say makes me me but I'd have to say my red hunting hat is the way I talk and laugh. I have laughed in a room full of people and without even seeing me friends will shout out "Hey Kionis". People know my laugh. It's so ugly but it's a SERIOUS eyebrow raiser. My randomness also makes me up. I say some of the most random things out there and sometimes people are like (WTH?) but I don't know where it all comes from. I just basically say what ever's on my mind. In my opinion a hunting hat is not always the best thing for you. Sometimes it can have a negative effect on people. Do you really want some one to recognize you for something they dislike about you? That's where my laugh comes in. Haha. It's kinda loud and cackly if you ask me. But it's who I am. Sorry. I won't be changing it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment