Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful for YOU.

  This blog goes out to a REALLY special person. I mean this person is Ebony Williams. Ebony and I became friends really at the beginning of this school year. We've known each other since freshmen year but we were never really friends. I wouldn’t say we argued but we didn’t quite see eye to eye. I guess we didn't know much about each other and from the surface I decided I didn't WANT to be her friend even though I knew nothing much about her. This was stupid of me because when I got to know more about Ebony I discovered that she's a really cool person and she has a very interesting opinion about a lot of things. Her conversation is interesting (most of the time...lol) and she's great to hang with after school. Ebony is quite funny as well. Her little jokes just have me laughing and laughing. I’m thankful that she speaks her mind in our English class. Without her I’d probably be bored to death. Mr. McCarthy is interesting but sometimes I don’t quite understand what he’s talking about and I always have to lean over and ask Ebony what he means or what’s going on. So thank you Ebony. Thanks for your friendship and your opinionated response. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment