Thursday, September 29, 2011

JOHN PROCTOR EATS CHICKEN SOUP!!

Just kidding, this dude does not eat chicken soup. Or at least I dont think he does. You feel me? So the thing I'm suppose to be trying to figure out is if he's a hero or some stooge. Dude is a STOOGE. He's a fail to the puritan belief. He's also a punk. He won't face the fact that he cheated on his wife with some crazy thug girl. Yes this girl, Abigail, is a thug. She threatened and terrified a whole group of girls without even laying one hand on any of them. This chick was not playing. I personally feel like they could've taken her. She's only one person. I would've given her that young pointy reckoning right then and there, but this is not how their community was. So ANYWAYS, back to John's punk butt, if he had the guts to cheat on lil mama (Goody Proctor) he should've had the guts to face the facts of what he did. He goes around like he's god himself yet he committed adultery. BOO BOO SKEET SKEET YOU AINT ALMIGHTY. : ) I just feel like low key he's messed up in the head. I can't see what he saw in Ms. Abigail's gangsta gangsta self. Smh. But HEY maybe he ate the wrong kind of chicken soup, and it made him lose some of his pebbles.
Love,
         Kiki the Krazy

1 comment: